Tento web používa k poskytovaniu služieb, personalizácii a analýze návštevnosti súbory cookie. Používaním tohto webu s tým súhlasíte. Súhlasím Čítaj viac.

Eminem, Slaughterhouse, Yelawolf On The Cover Of XXL's March

Americká hip-hopová scéna a všetko okolo nej

12 Jan 2011, 21:15

Obrázok

Eminem:
“Yelawolf and Slaughterhouse, it’s kinda phase two of Shady,” says Eminem. “It’s the new generation of Shady Records and as we’re trying to rebuild our label, it’s exciting for hip-hop and with all of these forces coming together and with what everybody’s capable of on the mic, it’s gonna be fun.”

Yelawolf:
“Considering where I’m from and the shit I’ve been through, it’s hard to put into words what partnering with Shady means to me, my team at Ghet-O-Vision, and my state of Alabama. I can tell you that when you’re willing to give your life up to see a dream through, the reward is great. And now that I’ve become an apprentice to one of the greatest artists in the world, my potential reaches beyond anything I ever imagined. Let’s kill this shit.”

Royce Da 59:
“It's very exciting for me to reunite with Eminem years after our Bad Meets Evil project together. Slaughterhouse on Shady Records will be a force to reckon with.”
Obrázok užívateľa
Stoky111
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Poďakovania:

13 Jan 2011, 20:18

Pre Shady Records poriadne posily!
Obrázok užívateľa
Dos Chainz
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Poďakovania: