Tento web používa k poskytovaniu služieb, personalizácii a analýze návštevnosti súbory cookie. Používaním tohto webu s tým súhlasíte. Súhlasím Čítaj viac.

Lil Tjay Discography

US- Albumy z americkej scény

12 Máj 2021, 09:44

Lil Tjay Discography

File format: MP3
Quality: 320 Kbps
Frequency: 44,100 khz
Genre: Rap/Hip-Hop

Tione Jayden Merritt (born April 30, 2001), known professionally as Lil Tjay,is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter. His stage name is derived from the first letter of his first name and first three letters of his middle name.

In 2018, Lil Tjay signed to Columbia Records. Lil Tjay's debut studio album, True 2 Myself, was released on October 11, 2019. The following year, he released a mixtape State of Emergency that features only drill artists from New York City. True 2 Myself debuted at number 5 on the Billboard 200, marking the album his first charted release. His second studio album, Destined 2 Win, was released on April 2, 2021, and includes the single "Calling My Phone", a collaboration with American singer 6lack, his highest charting song yet.

Merritt was born in the Bronx borough of New York.He was raised by a single mother and had two younger siblings in what was described as a "roomy" apartment. Merritt called himself the problematic child out of the three, as he would often get himself into petty robberies and school fights. At the age of 15, Merritt was arrested for one of his robberies and was sentenced for a year to a youth detention center where he would begin to write raps, which would include one of his hit songs "Resume", which he released on SoundCloud.

Obrázok

Obrázok
Albums
(2019) True 2 Myself
(2021) Destined 2 Win

Mixtapes
(2019) Lil Tjay & POLO G - Windy City Bronx

EPs
(2019) F.N
(2020) State of Emergency

Singles
(2018) Resume