Tento web používa k poskytovaniu služieb, personalizácii a analýze návštevnosti súbory cookie. Používaním tohto webu s tým súhlasíte. Súhlasím Čítaj viac.

Mr.Del Discography

US- Albumy z americkej scény

28 Apr 2019, 06:27

Mr.Del Discography

File format: MP3
Quality: 320 Kbps
Frequency: 44,100 khz
Genre: Memphis Rap

Mr.Del is a hip hop artist and music producer. He is president of the independent record label Dedicated Music Group. Before becoming a Christian, he was a member of the Oscar winning, platinum-selling rap group Three 6 Mafia, which became famous for their hit song, “It’s Hard Out Here for a Pimp.” He received a Grammy award nomination for Best Rock Gospel Album of the year and a 2010 GMA Dove Award nomination for Rap/Hip Hop Album of the year. His first Christian solo album, “The Future” was released in 2005 and debuted at No. 15 on Billboard’s Gospel Chart. “Hope Dealer” was released in 2007 and “Thrilla” was released in 2009.

As a member of Three 6 Mafia, which was known for its profane lyrics, he was a rising rap star with money, fame and a gold record all before the age of 21. After being on tour for nearly a year, he made a return trip to his hometown of Memphis to surprise his family. Arriving on a Sunday morning, he made a stop at his home church, not knowing that he would leave that service a changed man. He said of that time, “I heard God speak to me during service, and He gave me a vision of what He wanted me to do. Based on that experience, I decided to give my life to God right then and there.” After giving his life to Christ, he now leads his own record label and a hip-hop influenced church, City of Refuge in Memphis. He is on a mission to win youth to Christ. He said, “I want youth to see they can have fun and still represent Christ. It does not matter what you did the night before; I am giving this word and I want these people to feel the love of Christ in their lives.” His name is Delmar “Mr. Del” Lawrence.

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok
Solo Albums
1.Lyrical Millenium (1999), VBR 189 kbps
2.2nd Coming (2000)
3.Enter The Light (2000)
4.Church Age (2003)
5.The Future (2005), VBR 183 kbps
6.Crunk Soul: A Nu Soul Project (2006)
7.Hope Dealer (2007)
8.Thrilla (2009)
9.Tennman (2010), VBR 198 kbps
10.Faith Walka (2013), VBR 146 kbps
11.Hope Dealer 2 (2014)
12.Love Noize (2016)
13.Black (2018)

Collabos
14.Gumbo Red - Gumbo Red (2008)
15.Rod G. Newman & Mr. Del - Geeks & Gangstas (2014), VBR 159 kbps
16.Mr. Del & Fro - Trouble Makers (2017)

Compilations
17.Mr. Del presents Da Takeover (2003)
18.Mr. Del presents Memphis To ATL (2006), VBR 171 kbps

Obrázok

Odkaz na stiahnutie:
Pre zobrazenie odkazov sa musíte alebo
Obrázok užívateľa
DazGrap
Uploader
Uploader
Poďakovania:

Späť na (US) americké