Tento web používa k poskytovaniu služieb, personalizácii a analýze návštevnosti súbory cookie. Používaním tohto webu s tým súhlasíte. Súhlasím Čítaj viac.

NLE Choppa Discography

US- Albumy z americkej scény

07 Nov 2023, 07:05

NLE Choppa Discography

File format: MP3
Quality: 320 Kbps
Frequency: 44,100 khz
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap

Bryson LaShun Potts (born November 1, 2002), known professionally as NLE Choppa (previously YNR Choppa), is an American rapper from Memphis, Tennessee. He rose to fame with his 2019 single "Shotta Flow", which was certified platinum by the RIAA and peaked within the Top 40 of the Billboard Hot 100. The song was included on his debut extended play (EP) Cottonwood, released in December of that year.

NLE Choppa released his debut studio album, Top Shotta, in August 2020. It peaked in the top ten of the US Billboard 200 and included the singles "Camelot" and "Walk Em Down" (featuring Roddy Ricch), both of which peaked in the top 40 of the Billboard Hot 100. His third and fourth mixtapes, From Dark to Light (2020) and Me vs. Me (2022) preceded his second studio album Cottonwood 2 (2023), which also contained his highest-charting single, "Slut Me Out".

Bryson LaShun Potts was born on November 1, 2002, to an African American father and Jamaican mother. He was raised in Southeast Memphis, Tennessee, in the Parkway Village area, and also was enrolled in Cordova High School where he played basketball. He began freestyling with childhood friends at the age of 15 and started taking music seriously at 16.

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok
Albums
2019 - Narco Choppa
2019 - Holly Trap
2020 - From Dark to Light
2020 - NLE Choppa
2020 - Top Shotta
2022 - Me vs. Me
2023 - Cottonwood 2 (Deluxe 2.0)

EPs
2019 - Cottonwood

Obrázok

Odkaz na stiahnutie:
Pre zobrazenie odkazov sa musíte alebo
Obrázok užívateľa
DazGrap
Uploader
Uploader
Poďakovania:

Späť na (US) americké

• Podobné témy
    Odpovede
    Zobrazenia
    Posledný príspevok

Kto je on-line

Registrovaní užívatelia:
applebot, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Loopva, pepofernetik, revolutzer, Seznam [Bot]