Tento web používa k poskytovaniu služieb, personalizácii a analýze návštevnosti súbory cookie. Používaním tohto webu s tým súhlasíte. Súhlasím Čítaj viac.

Roddy Ricch Discography

US- Albumy z americkej scény

30 Júl 2020, 20:48

Roddy Ricch Discography

File format: FLAC (Tracks)
Quality: Lossless
Frequency: 44,100 khz
Genre: Hip-Hop / Rap

Rodrick Wayne Moore, Jr. (born October 22, 1998), known professionally as Roddy Ricch, is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter.He released his first two mixtapes Feed Tha Streets (2017) and Feed Tha Streets II (2018). The latter peaked at number 67 on the US Billboard 200 and featured his first Billboard Hot 100 charting single "Die Young". In 2019, Ricch was featured on Nipsey Hussle's single "Racks in the Middle", which earned him a Grammy Award for Best Rap Performance, and on Mustard's single "Ballin'", which reached the top 20 of the Hot 100.

Ricch's debut studio album Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial (2019) was released through Atlantic Records and Bird Vision Entertainment, and debuted atop the Billboard 200. It spawned the Hot 100 number-one single "The Box", becoming his most popular song worldwide, as well as the Mustard-assisted single "High Fashion". DaBaby's single "Rockstar", featuring Ricch, became his second number-one on the Hot 100.

Throughout his career, Ricch has been nominated for three Grammy Awards, winning one. He has also been nominated for five BET Awards, winning two.

Rodrick Wayne Moore, Jr. was born on October 22, 1998 in Compton, California, where he was raised. Ricch attended Carson Senior High School and Westchester Enriched Sciences Magnets.[8] He spent some time living in Atlanta, Georgia in his youth. Roddy Ricch started rapping and singing as young as 8, and he began making beats in earnest at age 16. In Compton, Ricch was a member of the Park Village Compton Crips, and has two "C"s tattooed, symbolizing his previous affiliation with the gang. He also had a brief stint in county jail at the time when his mixtape, Feed Tha Streets II was released. He listened to Lil Wayne growing up, as well as Young Thug, Future, and Speaker Knockerz.

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok
Albums:
2017 - Feed tha Streets
2018 - Feed Tha Streets II
2019 - Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial

Compilations:
2020 - Essentials (320 Kbps)

EPs & Singles:
2018 - Die Young
2018 - Every Season
2019 - Big Stepper
2019 - Out Tha Mud
2019 - Project Dreams
2019 - Start Wit Me (feat. Gunna)
2019 - Tip Toe (feat. A Boogie Wit da Hoodie)
2020 - Pain In My Eyes (feat. Queski)

Obrázok

Odkaz na stiahnutie:
Pre zobrazenie odkazov sa musíte alebo
Obrázok užívateľa
DazGrap
Uploader
Uploader
Poďakovania:

Späť na (US) americké

• Podobné témy
    Odpovede