Tento web používa k poskytovaniu služieb, personalizácii a analýze návštevnosti súbory cookie. Používaním tohto webu s tým súhlasíte. Súhlasím Čítaj viac.

Russ - Flip (2018)

Texty amerických interpretov

13 Jan 2018, 12:23

Keep that same energy please don’t flip
You were talkin all that motherfucking shit We see everyone we been keepin a list Keep that same energy please don’t flip Please don’t flip Please don’t flip Please don’t flip Please don’t flip Please don’t flip Please don’t flip Keep that same energy please don’t flip

People hatin on me that’s a trend
Big Tim gonna deck you that’s a friend
Peep my middle finger that’s a Benz
All my women mixed that’s a blend
Blow 100k
I don’t feel a thing
Lemme pop my shit
People coming at me from all angles
Gotta watch my six
Woah y’all are checking scores
Woah I’m just scoring checks
Woah y’all said less is more
Woah I put that myth to rest
Ain’t no flipping back and forth
Stay the fuck away from me
You can’t get a beat a hook a verse a fucking wave from me I see all the hate for me I be keeping inventory If we run into each other please don’t switch your story

You were talkin all that motherfucking shit We see everyone we been keepin a list Keep that same energy please don’t flip Please don’t flip Please don’t flip Please don’t flip Please don’t flip Please don’t flip Please don’t flip Keep that same energy please don’t flip

Your lack of success is not my fault with your cryin ass Spreading rumors bout me bitch you reachin with your lyin ass Price I just swipe It’s been two years since I looked If you hate But you follow You’re a fan that’s understood You got million dollar goals but your work ethics a penny I take trips around the world you still takin trips to Denny’s That’s your budget That’s so sad you’re like 30 and some change If you hatin just be patient I got way more on the way You so salty that I’m poppin My success is pepper spray Pick a side pick a side Once you pick it better stay

Obrázok užívateľa
Sw33t
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Poďakovania:

Späť na (US) americké

Kto je on-line

Registrovaní užívatelia:
applebot, Bastard, Bing [Bot], rawan, Seznam [Bot]