Tento web používa k poskytovaniu služieb, personalizácii a analýze návštevnosti súbory cookie. Používaním tohto webu s tým súhlasíte. Súhlasím Čítaj viac.

Travis Scott Discography

US- Albumy z americkej scény

18 Aug 2019, 09:57

Travis Scott Discography

File format: MP3
Quality: 320 Kbps
Frequency: 44,100 khz
Genre: Rap / Hip-Hop

Jacques Berman Webster II (born April 30, 1991), known professionally as Travis Scott is an American rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer. In 2012, Scott signed his first major-label deal with Epic Records. In November of the same year, Scott signed a deal with Kanye West's GOOD Music, as part of its production wing Very GOOD Beats, after appearing on the label's 2012 compilation album Cruel Summer. In April 2013, Scott signed a record deal with T.I.'s Grand Hustle imprint.

Scott's first full-length project, a mixtape titled Owl Pharaoh, was self-released in May 2013. This was followed with a second mixtape, titled Days Before Rodeo, in August 2014. His debut studio album, Rodeo, was released in September 2015 and was led by the hit single "Antidote", which reached the top 20 of the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. His second album, Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight, was released in September 2016, to generally positive reviews. The following year, Travis Scott released a collaborative album with Quavo titled Huncho Jack, Jack Huncho under the group name Huncho Jack. He released his third album, Astroworld, on August 3, 2018; it produced his first Hot 100 number one single, "Sicko Mode".

Jacques Berman Webster II was born in Houston, Texas. From ages one through six, Webster lived with his grandmother in South Park, Houston. Located in south-central Houston, the neighborhood was notorious for crime and had an impact on a young Webster, "Growing up, my grandmother stayed in the 'hood so I seen random crazy shit. [I saw] mad bums and crazy spazzed out motherfuckers, I saw people looking weird, hungry, and grimey [sic]. I was always like, ‘I gotta get the fuck out this shit.’ It gave me my edge [it made me] who I am right now." Webster moved to Missouri City, a middle-class suburban area bordering southwest Houston, to live with his parents. His mother worked for Apple and his father ran his own business. Webster's father is also a soul musician and his grandfather was a jazz composer. Webster attended Elkins High School and graduated at seventeen. Webster then attended the University of Texas San Antonio, before dropping out his sophomore year to fully pursue his music career.

After dropping out, Webster immediately moved to New York City in an attempt to start his music career. His parents, frustrated that he had dropped out of school, eventually cut him off financially.

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok
Albums
2015 - Rodeo
2016 - Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight
2018 - Astroworld

Mixtapes
2013 - Owl Pharaoh
2014 - Days Before Rodeo

Non-Album Singles
2015 - High Fashion (Feat. Future)
2015 - Nothing But Net (Feat. Young Thug & PartyNextDoor)
2016 - A-Team
2017 - A Man
2017 - Green & Purple (feat. Playboi Carti)

Collaborations
2008 - The Graduates EP (with Chris Holloway)
2009 - B.A.P.E. Mixtape (with OG Che$$)
2009 - Buddy Rich (with OG Che$$ & Spuf Don)
2009 - The Classmates EP (with OG Che$$)
2010 - Cruis'n USA (with OG Che$$)
2017 - Huncho Jack, Jack Huncho (with Quavo)

Compilations
2013 - XX
2013 - Original Owl Pharaoh
2014 - Unreleased
2015 - Guest Appearances
2019 - Essentials

Obrázok

Odkaz na stiahnutie:
Pre zobrazenie odkazov sa musíte alebo
Obrázok užívateľa
DazGrap
Uploader