Tento web používa k poskytovaniu služieb, personalizácii a analýze návštevnosti súbory cookie. Používaním tohto webu s tým súhlasíte. Súhlasím Čítaj viac.

Yeat Discography

US- Albumy z americkej scény

15 Mar 2023, 17:13

Yeat Discography

File format: MP3
Quality: 320 Kbps
Frequency: 44,100 khz
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap

Noah Olivier Smith (born February 26, 2000), known professionally as Yeat , is an American rapper and record producer. He gained recognition in mid-2021 after the release of his mixtape 4L and debut studio album Up 2 Më, with tracks from the latter, including "Monëy So Big", "Gët Busy", "Turban", and "Twizzy Rich" gaining popularity on TikTok. In 2022, he released his second studio album, 2 Alivë, and the EP Lyfë; both projects debuted and peaked on the US Billboard 200 at numbers six and ten, respectively.

Noah Olivier Smith was born on February 26, 2000 in Irvine, California. Smith's mother is Romanian while his father is half Mexican and half White. His father was a member of a band and owned many instruments.Yeat grew up in Portland, Oregon and later lived in Lake Oswego, Oregon and attended Lakeridge High School. After graduating, Yeat moved to New York City to pursue his music career before eventually moving to Los Angeles, where he currently lives.

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok
2019 - Different Creature
2019 - Wake Up Call
2020 - I'm So Me
2021 - 4L
2021 - Alive
2021 - Trendi
2021 - Up 2 Me
2022 - 2 Alive (Geek Pack)
2023 - AfterLyfe